Sleeves, head protection, mittens, gonad and ovarian shield, patient apron and gloves.
Sleeves save the arms from scattered radiation especially during procedures.
For superlative protection against hair fall.
Protect hands during procedures around scattered x-rays.
GONAD & OVARIAN SHIELDS
Gonad Shields protects male reproductive organ. Lead equivalence: 1.0 mm Pb.
Ovarian Shields protects female reproductive organ. Lead equivalence: 1.0 mm Pb.
Protects the lower body.
Protects vulnerable areas
FOR HANDS IN THE ACTIVE BEAM FIELD
Each disposable glove is manufactured in our bacteria-free, state of the art dipping facility.
ALL OUR GLOVES ARE GAMMA STERILIZED AND FEATURE:
- A lead-free proprietary hypoallergenic formulation
- Maximum contact and tactile sensitivity
- Textured surface for perfect grip
- 100% sterile and powder-free
- Elimination of finger fatigue with a unique design
- Ease of wear and removal with rolled and beaded cuff
- Made in two thicknesses (as shown below)
RADIATION ATTENUATION DATA
Attenuation measurement at broad beam according to IEC 61331-1/ASTM-2547-06